January 12, 2009

day care

On wednesday jan.7th I started day care! mommy and daddy found a great place called BRIGHT STARZ, its close to home and it works out perfect! I go to Bright Starz on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I get dropped off before they have class and then they pick me up right when they get out! I already have the director in love with me, everyday when I get picked up Im sleeping in her arms and she doesn't want me to leave! They take such good care of me and im loving it so far! Mom was so nervous so we just got these pictures of me on my first day, we will post more when mommy brings her camera and takes pictures of me in my classroom!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I bet you have lots of fun playing with the other kids! Oh and I got your Christmas card THANKS. You are pretty photogenic...it must be a Reichle thing :) Can't wait to met ya!
~Logan~