February 3, 2009

HAVING FUN WITH MY NEW TOY!


THE NEBULIZER!

I didn't have a good night last night, I stayed up till about 7 this morning and finally slept for 2 hours. My congestion seems to be getting worst and I'm not a happy baby! Mommy called the doctor this afternoon and told them it was time for me to get on a nebulizer. We went in about 4 this afternoon and got my new toy! I have lots of fun with it, daddy was holding it for me until i took over and put it straight into my mouth. It's such a cool little machine that does work wonders! I'm feeling a little better now that my lungs are a little clearer. Tomorrow I'll be staying home with aunty Gina while mom and dad goes to school. What is this mommy?Okay now I get it!

Give me that! Let me do it on my own!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man oh Man Karter I'm sorry your not feeling well. I just started feeling better today so hopefully you will too.
~Logan~